POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help about matrices in Povray : Re: help about matrices in Povray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help about matrices in Povray
From: Charles C
Date: 5 Aug 2007 15:05:00
Message: <web.46b61f02ce12c1a4c667cf480@news.povray.org>
"Katherina" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Since it is not possible to put commas and also brcakets with to huge data
> (if there is a way to do this not by hand please let me know) what can I
> do?

What are you using to edit text and how consistant is the formmating of your
data, and just how huge?  There's a good chance your text editor could help
automate the addition of commas.  For example, if there's one space between
each number, then you could do a simple text replacement of all instances of
a " " with a ", ".  Text (brackets/commas) at the beginning and end of the
line could be added with an editor-macro.
Charles